CNC, robotics and ROBOMACHINE company FANUC will host a Grand Opening and Technology Open House at its new Robotics and Automation Headquarters in Aguascalientes, Mexico on Thursday, July 14.
The new 109,000 square foot facility will provide sales, demonstrations, training, engineering and customer service. The grand opening will include facility tours and a large exhibit hall filled with robotics and CNC demonstrations.
“We are growing to better serve our customer base of automotive, aerospace, consumer goods and other manufacturers in Mexico and Latin America looking for automation solutions,” said Mike Cicco, President and CEO of FANUC America. “We have seen a significant increase in demand for our products in this market, so having a larger facility underscores our commitment to helping companies improve their production processes and compete globally. “
FANUC Mexico will showcase a variety of automation technologies designed to help customers increase production capacity, overcome labor challenges and stay competitive.
CNC and ROBOMACHINE demonstrations
- FANUC Visual Twin demo providing a way to view part production while highlighting FANUC’s end-to-end scanning solutions for the machine shop.
- CNC simulator designed for classroom or workshop training, providing students and trainees with exposure to FANUC CNC controls without the need for a complete machine.
- The new FANUC ROBODRILL ADV Plus vertical machining center featuring the new FANUC tapping spindle combined with the latest FANUC intelligent human-machine interface (I
- The Quick and easy start of robotization (QSSR) which simplifies the connection of a FANUC robot to a ROBODRILL, including configuration, programming and operation. QSSR makes it easy to automate a machinery maintenance process by implementing a variety of standard components and options.
- Collaborative bin picking – a FANUC CR-15iA collaborative robot using a ceiling-mounted iRVision 3DV/600 vision sensor picks random consumer products from a bin and places them in an output bin. The system highlights the speed and accuracy of the 3DV/600 vision sensor and its ability to detect and select a variety of products, similar to applications found in warehousing and distribution.
- Collaborative practical work – A FANUC CRX-10IA collaboration robot will allow participants to use its manual guidance function. FANUC has recently expanded its popular CRX series of collaborative robots with several new models. Now, the company offers 11 model variants of CRX and CR cobots capable of handling products from 4 to 35 kg.
- Cosmetic packaging – a FANUC SR-3IA SCARE robot demonstrates cosmetic packaging at high speed. The robot uses IRVision to pick products from a store tray and place them into packaging at very high speed.
- Flexible coordinated welding – with FANUC M-900IB heavy load handling robot and two FANUC ARC Companion welding robots.
- Visual circular tracking – a FANUC LR Companion 200ID/ The 4S robot uses 2D IReview to locate random products on circular conveyor. The cell is equipped with FANUC Dual Check Security (DCS) Software, designed to ensure the total safety of operators, robots and tools.